Saturday, April 09, 2011

You know what I don't get?

When ugly girls have really hot boyfriends? LIKE WTF. What am I doing wrong?? Why do only skinny retards wanna date me? and the meat-heads I like only wanna fcuk me?? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD?!?! Why do gremlin chunky ass bitches get such hot meathead boyfriends?? I don't understand why a jacked smart guy would wanna be with a little meatball snooki look alike? I see this over and over again way to often. From Canada to Asia, I see this crime everywhere. I personally would not wanna be with a guy better looking than myself, or uglier than me either though. I would want an equal in hotness, that way there is no insecurities and you know where each other stands.  And whats with this white man loving Asians obsession? Don't even get me started on that...that one requires a post of its own.

To make it clear as to WHY this even came up in my brain....here is a tiny little story for your gorgeous ears. Today I go to work, its Friday, it is also the end of my FIRST WEEK of work here in SK. So I am pretty amped to end my day and get going with my weekend. Soooooo...the day is chugging along, and lunch time rolls around and I head out with my new BFF Ocean, to lunch at this Taco joint in downtown, (leave it to ME to be eating taco's in Seoul lol) regardless, were eating and these 3 guys walk in, they recognize that we have the same key card necklaces (they're the swipe-ey cards used for anyone that works in the same giant 40 floors skyscraper we work in) so they wave at us and sit down at our table and they make small talk with us.

Let me describe these guys to you...two words...FUCKIN SEXXY. Foreigners yes, sexxxy time YESS. So they are these 3 guys that came in from Dakota for a 2 week training program here in Seoul, this was there first day at training. My oh my were they hot, built, and just dammit it to hell so hot. AND TALL. Mmm my cup of tea...sooooo Ocean is like hitting it off with one guy and I'm hitting it off with my guy (name being John), and the third older guy just keeps chatting on his phone...to his GF, so hes OUT. LOL. To cut a long story short, Ocean's guy asks her to dinner at a nice restaurant, my guys asks me to dinner in his hotel room...Why the hell did my guy not invite me OUT for dinner? LIKE WTH. IS THERE A GIANT NEON SIGN ON MY HEAD THAT SAYS "LOOKING 2 BANG" that I don't know about?!!? Like why don't the guys I like ask me to dinner, but the guys I am SOO not into do, and the guys I do like just wanna bang?

Like that's cool by me, not gonna lie, not really looking for a relationship, I'm kinda looking to focus on myself for the first time since age 14. I think I owe it to myself to be single and figure out who the hell I am in the first place, then I will be able to figure out what it is I want in a man.

BUT ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!!! Maybe its the years and years of cheating on my very respectable ex boyfriend, maybe it is karma kicking my asshole. Hell I deserve it. I mean I've spent a good chunk of my life in a relationship with one man, and for a good chunk of that relationship I treated him like  a bag of shit. To be single for the first time in 6 years is a splendid feeling, but I really realize I have lost my game.

No, not the kind of game you're thinking of...not the game where I can't get a guy to be interested in me, but I can't be SERIOUS about it with a guy, I've always been used to having a steady boyfriend, and all the other men in my life were just to fuck around with. Well, now I no longer have a steady boyfriend, but all the men in my life are still just people I wanna fuck around with. God this is so confusing, I needed to get it out. Ha Ha. Now THAT was some serious journalism for you. lololol





2 comments:

Single Unsingle said...

Damn! This is a loaded post....

Ok, here's my advice: Stop beating yourself down on what you did to your ex. Karma exists when you let it to. I think you've paid your debt in full.

2. You're effin gorgeous! As in GORGEOUS. Mybe you give off vibes that are too sexy. Men test women with their talk. The way you respond gives them a clue of who you are (there are bound to be many misunderstandings here). So make it known that you're the real deal, confident and not looking to mess around from the get go. That way, if he doesn't want to be with you, you dodged a bullet.

3. Attract the kind of men you want. I always ended up cheating on all my boyfriends and always ended up with one better than the last. I've changed today. Really. I have. But it's because i went straight ahead to get what i want coz i deserve it that i did. You, honey, need to psychologically put yourself out in the market. Walk like it, talk like it, throw intense vibes of it. Respect commands respect.

Wow. felt like Dr. Phil there :) I mean well chica. I do. Oh, and i loooooove your eyes. Hope i didn't offend you :)

Shay said...

haha thank you for your input!! I really appreciate that! I definitely have some learning to do hey haha

And you're beautiful yourself!!