Friday, April 01, 2011

Well herrro!!

So I have finally recovered my blog from 2005!! And let me tell ya'll WOW I deleted some horrible shit I used to blog about. I just spent the last 3 hours reading through all my old blogs from like 2005 when I was in grades,10,11 and 12, and man I was an idiot! Talk about a walk down memory lane.

Oh how the times have changed, I am 22 now, going on to 23 this October, and a hell of a lot wiser!! Not that its making much of a difference, still causing a shit ton of trouble around the world haha.

Anyways, I deleted all my previous blogs, due to the content being very immature and it being a part of my life, I do not regret, but I don't need the whole world to be reminded of.

I have had the most amazing teenage years and I definitely pay homage to my friends who have stuck by me through out all these years, but I can safely say I am not friends with 90% of the people that created the inhuman monster I am sad to say I have become.

Don't worry!! I am currently working on myself and my behavior, I am going to change myself and my motives in life. I am going to stop treating people like pawns in my cryptic game of life. Life is definitely a journey and it has brought me to great conclusions, and I have met some great people along the way and can also again safely say that at 22 (almost 23!) I have some of the worlds most amazing, incredible, most loving, good hearted friends a human being could ask for. I have people in my life that would give their right arm to see me happy, and I can finally work on myself.


I hope everyone enjoys my blogs, and enjoys my sudden but random updates in life.

Cheers!


Yours truly,

Shaireen

No comments: