Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sad to say

Sad to say that I have 2 weeks and 4 days left here in this beautiful country of South Korea. I am getting VERY anxious to go home, but now that the time is creeping up so much faster than I wanted it to, I am getting really sad. I mean I've been here for about 5 months, and I have gotten attached to people, places and things already!! I have made some amazing friends, one in particular that is going to always be apart of my heart. Korea in general will hold a huge part of my heart, and will be the main reason for so much of my growth and maturity. I have never been so happy as I have been here. I have never had such a clear head and stress free as I have been here. But, back to reality, I knew it couldn't last forever. But indeed this is exactly what I needed.



No comments: