Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls!!

Yes you girls!! You really know how to pull a fast one I tell yeah! 

Something that has bothering me lately and unfortunately from personal experience I speak of this subject, is girls and what happens when a girl gets a boyfriend! I know I know this topic has been covered by SO many people, and so many people have the same opinions as me. But here goes my two cents on the issue.

I have noticed for many years now amongst my girlfriends, (don't get me wrong not ALL of them are like this, especially myself, but a couple here and there are) that they CHANGE when they are in a relationship? Why is that? Can anyone explain what goes on in your brain when that happens? I mean of course naturally people over time change, that is inevitable, but whats with the attitude ladies?

I do not understand why when women get a significant other they magically forget about the lives and the people in them before they had this said magic man in their life!?! Why do girls feel the need to constantly either be with their boyfriends, talk about their boyfriends, not have ANY life whatsoever outside of their relationship, yet when this relationship comes to its magical end which it always does, they come crying back to you, but for the last 2 years you basically didn't even exist to them?

Women who value some guy who just came into their life and have known for a week, over valuing friendships with people they have had for years reallllly erks me the wrong way. I myself just do not understand that!??! I have had plenty o boyfriends in my life, some shitty, some good, meh more so shitty than good, but none the less even when I dated my last boyfriend for the past 5 years of my life, I never once abandoned my friends. I'm actually the total polar opposite, I REFUSE to date a guy who cannot mingle with my friends, and someone my friends do not approve of. I would never choose a guy over my buddies. It just is not in my nature to do so.

And I am not saying that these girls just full on abandon their friends and never speak to them, I mean of course some do which is completely retarded as well. But I am saying that slowly but surely they become obsessed with their boyfriends and cannot be without them. Can't you have a girls night? Or just a close friends night without your damn boyfriend glued to your hips? The funny part is that most the time guys end up breaking up with these girls due to the fact that they are so clingy. I have more male friends than I do girl friends, it just happened like that, now these are all my childhood male friends that are total platonic relationships, literally my brothers. Annnnnd, I know as a fact that they don't like when girls don't have their own separate lives, friends of their own. I love doing things with my boyfriend, and having him around with my friends. But I do not need him there everyday, every moment of my life. I can LIVE without him.

Girls, if you're the kind of gal that constantly talks about your boyfriend to your friends, always ditches your real friends for your boyfriend, that never returns texts because of your boyfriend, won't go out without him, and or thinks that the world revolves around your BOYFRIEND, then I tell you this now, in case no one has said this to you before GET YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. He is not the entire world, don't forget those you love you for you and not your pussy. Don't be a little bitch because one day he too shall piss on your face and break your heart and you will go crying back to your friends, and because they are such loving people they will take you back, but remember what happened to the boy who cried wolf? ONE DAY they will not take you back. Because as a part of human nature, we can only tolerate your bitch ass attitude for so long. Eventually this to shall come to an end. And you will then truly be alone in the world.

PEACE OUT.

No comments: