Sunday, May 29, 2011

WOW

WOW, have I ever been neglectful to my online world. Finally went on skype the other day to talk virtually to some real life loves of my life.

But honestly have been so preoccupied with work and all the other daily grinds of life I have not had the chance to even sit down to write about the incredible occurrences in my life this past month basically!!

So much to document, (cause really, who other than my close friends is reading this? I'm no internet star)
 like:

-Hongdae
-Busan
-Eden
-ATB
-Ma and Pops and my Big brother
-SHOPPING
-work work and more work
-CANADA!
-BOOZE related dumbass-ness
-shame spirals


ETC.

SOON TO COME.

SOOOOOON TOOOO COMEE

p.s HOLY CRAP! I thought this month JUST started!??! How the hell is it already JUNE almost?! My goodness gracious, time just really does fly when you're having a bad ass time!!!



Love you long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans!" - John Lennon

I always think of that quote when life just passes by.