Tuesday, May 31, 2011

People who...

People who take the internet SO SERIOUSLY really fuckin annoy me.

I cannot for the life of me understand how people "STRESS" over how many followers they have, on twitter, blogger, whatever! Or how many comments they are getting etc and are obsessed with being internet famous. I just do not fuckin understand. Where the fuck did your real life go?

Oh and if you are one of those idiots that take the interweb seriously, I recommend you fuckin commit suicide now. You're level of stupidity and existence in the world is no longer required thank you for playing, try again in your next life.

People who say things like "omg how can I ever respond to ALL my comments" or "omg I have so many followers and so many comments, I am so stressed out"....UMMMMM what the fuck are you stressed out about? That a bunch of tweebs online, read your post and fuckin commented on it?? Seriously, holy fuck. These hipster kids, and adults these days are just relentless and they are fuckin swarming the world!!

If you are one of these people, that fuckin exaggerate you're menial internet fame into something more than a fuckin fantasy then I repeat do the rest of the world a favor, (you know us folks that are LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD) and commit fuckin suicide.

Wow, that felt nice to let out.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this is great. If you blog for popularity, you might want to get a life huh? lol...You are beautiful by the way!