Wednesday, September 04, 2013

SO, its been an a good 2 years...

Yes, that's right, it's been 2 years since my last post, and here I am again, ready for another huge adventure. Again to SE Asia, but this time main adventure will be Thailand...and surrounding countries for another 6 months.

I am excited to say in 27 days exactly from today I will embark on a big journey to the east, by my lonesome self and all my gadgets once again.

I am a fountain of emotions, everything from excitement to being completely morbidly frightened. First time genuinely going anywhere without a definite itinerary, its gonna be me and my suitcases, traveling wherever my heart and wallet can take me in SE Asia.

And this will be the place where I can document all my daily adventures, the ones worth noting obviously. I don't do this blog for anyone but myself, I really love reading through my life and seeing how much i've matured and changed, or maybe just how much I haven't matured and changed haha.

On that note, my next post will come from another continent and an explanation on my fresh new outlook on life!!!

Welcome again friends, I can't wait to start this new chapter. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Vionaldy. from Bali, its in Indonesia.
I'd be very happy to become your friend, drink, party and accompany you during your vacation in Bali.
Please dont hesitate to email me at vionaldy_only@yahoo.com

cheers,